This set allows you to make models of hydrocarbons, alcohols, amines, organic and inorganic acids and bases, carbohydrates, benzene, chlorinated molecules, inorganic molecules and more - that the whole class can see!
This versatile system offers great flexibility for teachers and lecturers across all levels of education:
- Structures can be seen from the back of the class
- Bonds and atoms are to scale for accuracy at 8.5cm per 100pm
- Sturdy pegs join all atoms and bonds at any bond angle
- Easy to handle, build and take apart
- Highly durable plastic parts create long-lasting models
- Full range of supplementary atoms, bonds and orbitals available
Total Contents: 70 atom spheres with bonding pegs and 90 rigid and flexible bonds. The rigid bonds are either made of metal, giving maximum rigidity, a smooth fit and sleek appearance or of plastic, giving convenience and durability at a reduced cost.
- Overview of Orbit, Minit and Unit Systems
No customer reviews yet. Leave a review
Latest News view all news
18th May 2020
19th Mar 2020