This system offers great flexibility for teachers and lecturers across all levels of education:
- With the large spheres 44 mm in diameter and smaller spheres of 25 mm for hydrogen
- The versatile system allows all the larger spheres to be joined in sp, sp2, sp3, dsp3 or d2sp3 configurations.
- Demonstrate single, double and triple bonds, isomers, ring structures, the chair-boat ‘flip’ of cyclohexane and VSEPR theory.
- Bonds and atoms are to scale for accuracy at 8.5cm per 100pm
- Easy to handle, build and take apart
- Highly durable plastic parts create long-lasting models
- Full range of supplementary atoms, bonds and orbitals available
Set Contents: 70 atom spheres, 90 rigid and flexible bonds, bonding pegs and instruction leaflet
Set 1950: The rigid bonds are made of metal, giving maximum rigidity, a smooth fit and sleek appearance.
Set 1962: The rigid bonds are made of plastic, giving convenience and durability at a reduced cost.
- Overview of Orbit, Minit and Unit Systems
No customer reviews yet. Leave a review
Custom sets, bespoke models and more...
Sturdy plastic storage solutions to last as long as our sets.
Latest News view all news
28th Apr 2023
30th Mar 2023