It can be used to show the three dimensional nature of the following:
- forces between magnetic poles
- induced magnetism
- the shapes of magnetic fields between like and unlike poles
- direction of a magnetic field around a bar magnet, a wire or a coil
- properties of a field produced by an electric current.
- the direction and dip of the Earth's magnetic field.
The Mark I is more sensitive than the Mark II, being mounted on precision bearings and balanced to show the dip of the Earth's magnetic field.
No customer reviews yet. Leave a review