The set allows you to make models of hydrocarbons, alcohols, amines, organic and inorganic acids and bases, carbohydrates, benzene, chlorinated molecules, inorganic molecules and more - that the whole class can see!
This versatile system offers great flexibility for teachers and lecturers across all levels of education:
- Structures can be seen from the back of the class
- Bonds and atoms are to scale for accuracy at 8.5cm per 100pm
- Sturdy pegs join all atoms and bonds at any bond angle
- Easy to handle, build and take apart
- Highly durable plastic parts create long-lasting models
- Full range of supplementary atoms, bonds and orbitals available
Both sets contain 70 atom spheres with bonding pegs and 90 rigid and flexible bonds. The rigid bonds are either made of metal, giving maximum rigidity, a smooth fit and sleek appearance or of plastic, giving convenience and durability at a reduced cost.
- Overview of Orbit, Minit and Unit Systems
No customer reviews yet. Leave a review